土曜日, 7月 28, 2007

yest was a very long day at ttsh from 7am-1am.
my highlights of the day included meet the lengendary prof Lau. the father of surgery.. haa he has never taught me before but the first time he met us today.. he just walked right up to us and asked each of us "are you alright?" haaa he's famous line. his such a kind man haa n he left me w he famous line.. tell us to go overseas for electives to see "the corals in the sea and the flowers in the desert". i wished i've been taught by him. he's really cool :)
then there was tutorials which were fun.. knee examination on all the 4 guys in my cg.. everyone kinda more or less had a +ve lachman's haaa
but my tian, doing a lachman cause me to break out in sweat can.
then there was TTSH staff day w 50% off everything.. we went by to queue at 5plus n stayed there till night call started. night call was abit boring at first but as the night went by it got more n more interesting saw my first pt w gout attack, and a poor m'sian guy my age w a pretty bad rta.. w his tendoarchilles staring at us in our face n a hugh deformed thigh. hope he's well
then there was supper w kx yw py me n my dad at newton shopping centre till we headed home.. i was really gonna doze off as i drive but managed to reach home safely by 2+ haa
so slept the most of my day until now. got test next wk!! stress..

0 件のコメント: