日曜日, 9月 23, 2007

my laptop died a few days ago and as usual i was angry n snappy but it's times like these tt i'm grateful to have my bros. my erge calmly say he'll fixed it and i was pleasantly surprised tt he reformatted and reinstalled stuff for me such tt i haf a functional laptop again. thnx.

thurs was a day i revisited my 2 most emotionally-draining posting. which included psy and paeds. attended some suicide talk w a handful of classmates that revisited the topic of depression and teenage suicide. we learnt it like a topic in school but at the same time it feels pretty real and close to heart. then went over the ward 48 to clerk this great family, who are very kind to share w us about their experience of having a kid with osteogenesis imperfecta. what parents go through to take care of their child is not something everyone can do. it takes so much courage and love and it left a huge impression on me.

now Obs n Gynae is drawing to an end and tension is really building up!
it's been a fun posting so far, but i really need all tt i have to finish the last bit of the race. jiayou to everyone. :)

0 件のコメント: