日曜日, 12月 16, 2007

just came bk from changi airport, sending the yunnan 07 team off.. :) aww, every year when i send them off, i wish i was going with them. but somehow i never got down to going after year 1...
went to visit T3 with peiyun... it's really empty still, and its has got lotsa green plants... i think it needs more flowers to brighten up the place.. mayb they hafnt ship them in for easy maintenance? haaa love the feel of the airport, esp during christmas.. reminds me of Love Actually.. was so tempted this morning, to just bring my passport along and hop on any plane to go anywhere w/o planning.. but in reality we cant just drop everything n go on such an escapade can we? probably not. this strong urge was reinforce by the show i'm watching, My Girl.. which is a nice korean drama where the interesting female lead likes to do strange things, just for the heck of it.. haaaa thnx to py for recommending me the show. i highly recommend it too!! :)


snowy wintery korean.. reminded me of my trip there 4 yrs ago? where we made snowman, ski, and watch snow for the first time in my life... ^.^





My Girl OST: Never Say Goodbye


I really like the soundtrack! haa n this show reminded me tt there's something i wanna get for myself this christmas.. hope i'll actually come down to doing it :)

My Girl OST: Sang-eo-reul Sa-rang-han In-eo (Female Version)


My Girl OST: Seo-reun Beon-jjeum / 서른 번쯤

i like this song!


http://hi.baidu.com/gy1108 the pix of this blog's pretty nice..

0 件のコメント: