土曜日, 12月 22, 2007

photos i wanted to upload for a long time part I

trip to changi airport!!

terminal 3's too green for me. hope they import more flowers after it opens next yr..


the departure hall looked like a spaceship. we are not trolleys but the escalator beeped like crazy when we hopped onto it O.o" i love airport near christmas...


me and py had a great time strolling ard T1,2,3 after sending the YN07 pple off..

GANG had a fun night out recently.. hanging out ard chimes n town.. :)

yummy food at hog's breath.. and it is really pretty inside chimes!!


me and dear gang..


can u see through us?


gang @ starbucks

had a pri sch class gathering recently.. altho only 6 of us cud come, it was great fun catching up :)

路人甲,路人乙 and me becoming 路人甲 :p


the christmas tree on top of vivocity is huge! i was afraid it might short circuit w so many lights standing in the rain :p


me and my pri sch classmates.. joey lifang yingyu junming me n xiangyun

had a family bbq w my ahma and cousins and family... haa there were alot more of us but my hands got dirty skewering the MEAT so didnt take too many fotos



my ahma, the handsome young boy is my honey-boy cute cousin, my dage looks like lego man after he dyed his hair, me n liv got our hands dirty dealing w the meat and darling-girl was a trained muthusamy gd at satays by the end of the night :)


pretty xmas tree @ marina square..


cool xmas tree @ kbox the day me ahxiang n ahwei went to sing! but we forgot to take picture :(


but heh nvm.. i've got fotos of our 1st kbox outing!! heh.. i love singing w kx n yw.


muhaha call me 爱迪生最伟大的发明吧!

0 件のコメント: