火曜日, 1月 01, 2008

happy new year.
so it's goodbye 2007 and hello 2008.
py says i gotta be grateful for staying out of trouble and not landing myself back at hospital at the turn of the year. i remember it was rather terrible puking my way into 2007 one year ago, staying in ttsh. my very first post of 2007 wasnt too pleasant and it's kinda angsty haaa.. and i re-capped through 2007 by looking at my blog and am grateful to have my memories compartmentalized into months.. alot of things i would have forgotten if they were not written down. was it ahtan we got me started writing on a blog? i tink so :)

anyways 2007 had been a fantastic year, learnt many new things, met many new people, made many new friends, but it went by so fast, in a blink of an eye, makes me wanna blink less this year, even if it risks me getting dry eyes. i think i've grown up abit, changed abit so i guess it's byebye '07.. ~*

hope 2008 brings me to new places, new people and keep me in awe. i always wish for happiness, so for myself, for those ard me and those i hafnt met :)

0 件のコメント: