日曜日, 2月 17, 2008

today marks the last day of my cny celebrations i think.. haa i had alot of fun and tons of photos to upload but i need to find time for that..
there were my relatives, the YN pple's place, huay's place, had yu sheng w YN pple, and the judo girls came over today as well.. wow it's been a really busy cny and a fun one.
but now it's back to school...
after one wk of paeds i realized i've forgotten most of my paeds stuff sad to say sigh.. really need to buck up
but i love playing w kids altho it makes me realli tired. haaa i've officially cause my frens and possibly some parents to gape at me when i placed my stethoscope at the sticker cinderella's face on a kido's hand haaa called a little boy a "she" till his granny corrected me, and well almost walked into a wall after talking to a fren, almost flattened another classmate w the student lounge door, cause a stranger fellow researcher at sgh mro to gape at me when i lifted up a whole box filled w thick case files in front of him, wh got stunned too, i'm not called broad-shoulders for nothing i guess. i withdrew damn alot of money frm the atm by accident and cash deposited them immed after i find a cash deposit machine and did so many strange things tt pple ard me cant stop laughing haaa
well altho i'm glad tt i'm able to entertain the world w skills i got frm my tvbs training classes, i shud watch out and try not to do too many stupid things n try not to laugh too loudly on the bus when i watch just-for-laughs

haaa
a brand new week. hope it's an exciting one :)

0 件のコメント: