土曜日, 7月 19, 2008

the dark knight.

Batman - The Dark Knight Trailer HD


Batman - The Dark Knight Trailer (# 2) HD


I really enjoyed the movie. can't really pinpt what i like abt this movie tho.
I like the darkness of it, the strange humour behind those dark n scary stuff. how joker likes to tell different versions of the stories of how he got the facial scars and how the gotham hospital got bombed.. it's kinda strange. but funny. funny in this dark odd way...

Joker says,
"you complete me"
"what doesn't kill you makes you... stranger"

sometimes we dont need the truth, what people need is hope it's hope that sustain their faith. when alfred burnt rachel's letter to bruce, it was kinda sad. he kinda needed this little hope to hang on to his existence.

it's kinda sad when i saw heath ledge's name when the credits rolled. like this will be the last time he's name will ever be in any film. he just ceased to exist. it's sad.

heath ledger singing "cant take my eyes off you"

this was heath ledger in 10 things i hate abt you (1999) aww...

Little Women (1994) Jo and Laurie *Scene*

then ser told me today chrisitan bale was laurie in little women (1994)
i tried to find a resemblence but cudnt, cause i cant really rem how laurie looked like. now i do.. haa 14 yrs he still looked q the same. n yea he does remind me of my fav guy in the hk date-w-vampire show :)

0 件のコメント: