日曜日, 9月 14, 2008

i hafnt had time to blog about this funny dream that py had until now.
she dreamt that the 2 of us when for bilateral disarticulation of our little toes.
she cant really remember the indications for it. possibly because it was in fashion? maybe i had diabetes? haa
but anyway my nice reg is the one who did the op
while waiting for her turn she suddenly felt that her feet would look ugly without the 2 little toes and she decided to back out of the op, sigh and so she saw my post op scar over my feet and dint go for the op.
sigh... so poor me, was left with 2 missing toes :(

fri was a fun time chilling out w py n huay.. love laughing till i'm totally tired and coming home to sleep.
just got back frm my cousin's tea ceremony.. it's nice n joyous. :) i'm looking forward to the dinner tonight :)

my auntie's going for decompression n fusion of her lumbar spine end of the mth, possibly for spinal stenosis.. she looks kinda worried.. reminds me of all the old aunties/uncles in the ward.. hope she's ok.. another auntie showed me her TKR scar n one showed me her trigger finger. ortho posting put to some use haa

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

yoo.. cognitively thoughts :)