水曜日, 10月 01, 2008

selamat hari raya.
today is a nice windy n chilly day..
wanted to blog abt saying bye to orhlulu my xiaogui.. my parents decided to set it free since it's grown q big n looked q squashed in it's box habitat.. so aft almost 2.5 years since my 21st bdae.. we let it go :) hope it's going well wherever it is.. seeing the world instead of just my living room. thnx to chermaine n carmen for the gift.. :) i hafnt been a responsible pet owner cause usu my mama takes care of it and it's so much closer to my mum than me la. this kinda commitment issue is tough.. so i shud never b a pet owner.. even my cactus kinda died sometime ago. sigh. cactus tt beng's mama gave me last time. i shud learn to take care of myself first.

then there's this cough/flu tt's been troubling me. till classmates think twice before sitting near me. n poor py kept getting blessed by my germy droplets. n the id lecturer calls me The Cougher. w caleb's prescription of klacid, i hope to recover soon. my running nose.. is making me look like rudolf all the time.

id is fun so far.. it reminds me of kisiizi when we discuss HIV and TB pericardial effusions in class. Dr Denis n her daring pericardiacentesis came into my mind, with no resus trolley.. but the pt got better. in the same bed Teddy passed away w the same condition. sigh. how we felt helpless n had to go knock on the UK doc's door at midnite cause we know shit abt helping a pt who's dying. hai..

kinda addicted to the alex n shinae youtube videos cause it gives a feel-good feeling but it's just for me to sidetrack for some almost-out-of-reality kinda situations occasionally, and it is not too bad i guess heh.

py n i met darren n dehan yest n had dinner.. it was damn funny just talking n listening to them.. miss my old CGmates.. hahaa

gotta go blow my nose.

0 件のコメント: