日曜日, 11月 02, 2008

decided to stay at home today, and as expected didnt study much but get to sleep alot more and spend time at home w family.
my mum is doing this massive clean up of our storeroom and she threw out lots of stuff, for me to go through and throw away if i finally decide i dont need them in my life anymore. loads of academic stuff from childhood.. being my garaguni self, i cant bring myself to throw away alot of things.. and so i guess up to a quarter or half of the storeroom's storing my books.files.notes and stuff.
i read through project work i did from sec1 till jc.. (gang! i found the medieval script we wrote!) my files, all my japanese textbooks. the simple storybooks i got in primary school for being top in class for certain subjects haa. i know i wont use them much but still dont bear to throw them away. so guess to my mum's dismay i'm going to put them back into the storeroom.

it brought me back to a happy time. where i was carefree and having fun all day long. my jc results were dismal and i found lots of remedial notes but haaa it was fun, with my judo girls and all too. my sec sch was a blast, that's for sure. i time where i made friends whom i still meet up on friday night, no matter how tired all of us are from work (or shopping heh) a decade down the road, going through Cinderella in hokkien. haha wat a day to feel nostalgic.

then i was also reminded of some little regrets i have, how i should cherish the present and make it wonderful when i look back now in 10 years time.

playhouse last night was great.. our class is really a fun-loving bunch, the recurrent humor in our playhouse plays over the years shows it all. the m1s were abit dark tho haa but i love the purple joker/killer guy.. kinda reminds me of pillowman. and half of the m4 play which i watched was controversial with yong lulu n duke, but was their props were cool too.
good job guys. :)

0 件のコメント: