水曜日, 4月 01, 2009

The last few months felt like a long-drawn battle, almost a nightmare.
Prepartion of MBBS started quite some time ago, but the last bit of the race was really tough. There is so much at stake and it feels like 5 years of effort is all being evaluated by 10 days of exams spread over 3 weeks.
Many papers were rather tough, don't think I did very well clinically. Sigh.
But now all we can do is to keep our fingers (and toes) crossed and wait for the release of results. I either start working in May or retake my exams in half a year's time.
The period was tough, but at the same time it was comforting to know that you are not alone, when you talk to fellow classmates, see their facebook status and all. We made it to the end of the battle, now let's just hope most of us survived it. I have never felt so tired and worn out after exams. haha actually could not even keep my eyes open on my way home after the last exam on Sunday.

I am now officially tired from slacking for 2 days haha. The feeling of emptiness after a major exam is always there, but well let's just all have some rest till the nxt time we all have to start working again.

0 件のコメント: