木曜日, 4月 09, 2009



What's Up Fox? Foxy Lady 여우야 뭐하니


Over the past few days, I've finished watching What's up, Fox. It's a lighthearted korean drama, that's rather interesting. Like 敗犬女王, it's about about 33 yr old lady, giving up a nice mature man, and getting together with a 24 yr old.. (ok, at least that's the ending i hope for 敗犬女王, if it's the same as the novel) A difference in 8-9years. Similar theme but rather different storylines.
Beng says I always like to watch this kinda shows ahaa. I just think that watching these shows when i'm 23 is less sad, than watching them when i'm 33 rite? hahaa

I highly recommend both shows haa..
http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/4057139/
this particular playlist is the best i've come across, each part of the drama runs really smoothly and allows me to watch non-stop.
It's time to get off internet tv for a while and get some fresh air soon.. the weather looks nice and cooling.. mayb i shud go for a walk? w a slight limp :p



梁靜茹-找個人

0 件のコメント: