月曜日, 9月 27, 2004

yea although i told quite a few pple liao n provided free entertainment for all of them
i shall tell the story of mi kena cheated by ah pek!!
jus for the record in case i want to read it to entertain myself next time
neva pian cai, neva pian se though but yea pian my feeeeling n time la i guess

i was on my way bk home aftt sending my tut kid to the lrt station
on last rainy sunday
the at my void deck got an ah pek
he starting call mi la
ah muay.. which is like xiao mei
at first i jus walked on but he kept calling then i look at him la
then he asked mi to go over

aiyoh getting long winded
then hor
he wanted mi to buy duck rice n kopio of him la
summore got mani request like
dun wan to sauce la rem to take spoon la all those la
then i tink tink
but he say he leg pain like so poor thing lidat so i okok lor
he gave mi $3.10
i ask him he sure enuff not coz i onli brought my hp no $$
he say enuff then enuff la

i mean jus spend some time n effort wont die rite
budden it was like 1220 liao
n my other tut kid cuimg at 1 mah
so i hurry hurry go buy

when i reach the food court
i realise tt duck rice is onli going at 3.30
told the stall keepers discretely whether they can sell mi 2.50 worth of duck rice la
walau so paiseh
they tell mi xiao jie we onli sell 3 or 3.50 ones
so i boh pian tell them
dont lidat la i buy for sum ah pek i no $$ pls pls
sumthing along these lines
then kena laughed at but i managed to buy it u c
but in the end forgot to ask them not too add the sauce
so ah pek too bad la huh

then i went to the drink stall
n asked them if their kopi o is 60c rite rite??
walau they say 80c
i sad n sianz liao
so started 'begging' the stall holders AGAIN
then yea i tell i onli got 60c left on mi la
pls pls so ah pek ask mi to buy one
then they laugh laugh again n okok lor

jus then my mama called
n she scolded mi upside down la
she say i so stupid
the ah pek abit wierd n siao one
always downstairs everidae ask pple to buy things for him
he even asked my mama a few times b4!!
n my mama oso witness him asking other pple oso
most pple say they not free la

then when i walked bk
nearing the void deck i saw my mama toking to him
then i tink tink
the ah pek cham alreadi sure let my mama say till die
n yea indeed my mama told him to rem my face, mi her daughter n he better dont ask mi again coz i busy, my tut kid cuming, which is true n its 1245 alreadi.. mi wet n lunchless still
then yea n he say okok paiseh paiseh
he say dont tell AH LIAN
haha god noes whu is she
but yea my mama say if he ever ask mi again
she ll go tell AH LIAN
n tt scared the shit out of him la

later my mama tell mi tt he was strolling ard everiwhere when she went downstairs ll waiting for mi to cum bk
i mean he kinda forgotten he leg pain la(tsk)
then my mama go ask him tot u told my daughter u leg pain?!?
n he paiseh hurry hurry sat down on the chair
my mama say u so free y dont go buy urself he say her no umbrella
when she threaten to go his house to see if he realli got umbrella not he jus kept quiet

so in the end my mama concluded
he's jus abit boh liao n wierd n lazy
n trying to use not enuff $$ to buy stuff hoping other pple ll pay 4 him so tt he shun pian zhuan dao

so yea
this is the lengthy story of my contact w an ahpek
n as n epilogue : my tut kid came earli was standing outside door liao when i came bk at 1245
so i went on to teach my third tut of the day W/O lunch
so haha
(huimin get humpy w/o food rite? gang?)

i mean i feel abit cheated onli la
not so bad
but fake leg pain walau
i indeed entertained the thought of kopping his 3.10 n going home w it aft he gave mi
but i told myself to banish tt evil thought
aft hafin say so much
i still tink i wud go help the next elderly tt try to fake mi la
haha i mean i shud gif them the benefit of the doubt rite?
but my mama ll say i kena cheated alreadi oso dunnoe
sigh
but yea if this ah pek ask mi the next time..

ill go complain to AH LIAN!!

- THE END -

0 件のコメント: