火曜日, 2月 08, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR

haha i cant believe this.. i tried searching for the lyrics of my fav chinese new yr song.. the gong xi gong xi song? haha n i found this!

http://www.kiddyhouse.com/CNY/gongxisong.html

Smile at everyone you see
Everyone in the family
On this Happy New Year's Day
We wish you a "Kong Si", "Kong Si"
Kong Si, Kong Si, Kong Si Nee yah
Kong Si, Kong Si, Kong Si Nee

haha CNY song w english lyrics try singing everione!!! muahaha
the site even haf a midi file to listen to..
im super full aft the steamboat now
went for a stroll w my bro and dad n guess wat haah
we tried walking frm sengkang to puggol and bk and in the end we strolled for 50min.. :D

and i found this too.. frm a 27yr old guy yuhui's blog haha
same tune pple same tune!

I was sleeping on my bed,
Everyone though I was dead.
Doctor brought a coffin in,
I jumped out and he jumped in.
Gong xi, gong xi, gong xi ni.

It was such a peaceful night,
Vampire gave me a bite.
Sunrise made me feel so blue,
Now I want to bite you too.
Gong xi, gong xi, gong xi ni.

first verse was frm his sis n he came up w the 2nd one haha
abit touch wood but haha

每条大街小巷
每个人的嘴里
见面第一句 话
就是恭喜恭喜恭
喜恭喜恭喜 你呀
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你
冬天一到 尽头
真是好的消息
温暖的春 风
吹醒了大地恭
喜恭喜恭喜 你呀
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你呀
恭喜恭 喜恭喜 你
皓皓冰雪溶解眼
看梅花吐蕊慢
慢花也活 络
听到一声 鸡啼
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你呀
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你
经过多少困 难
经历多少磨 练
多少心 儿盼望
春天的消息恭
喜恭喜恭喜 你呀
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你 呀
恭喜恭喜恭喜 你
this is my fav CNY songs coz i love the lyrics.. haa since pri sch;..
enjoy pple!

0 件のコメント: