木曜日, 2月 10, 2005

CNY jus passed mi by so quickly haha
visting ^ 100000
tired sia
but had alot o fun
realize tt the elders r alot older and i haf kinda grown up...
a couple of new additions to the fam
more baby nephews haha
lucas is so cute!

alot of the elders seem older
but its a happi festive festival
realli realli like CNY
but guess i ll haf to wait another year haha

more celebrations to come on the wkend
but well...
visiting of fam membs kinda finish liao

a more relaxed newyr
we take things more slowly
less chiong-ing here n there
coz less pple to visit (altho its not anithing good but..)
my dad asked mi to tok to the elders more
and haha yea tink i shud do tt more
suddenly realize tt my ahgong is alot alot older hmm
still happi and smiley though..
jus feel a sense of ending at the beginning of the yr
haha
do i like chinese new year or do i love chinese new yr!
its realli pple, relatives, well wishes

offhand
i wish..
tt ahgong ll b in good health
tt everione ll haf a good yr ahead w lotsa happiness
tt kids ll enjoy sch, nephews like damien, darren, benedict, brandon, nieces like sarah, shirlyeen... mani mani more
tt cousins whu r embarking into more diversed stuff besides studying haha haf a good yr ahead too..
dunnoe la

i watched sooo much tv, gorge myself crazy, impressed my auntie w the length of my skirt and the ht of my heels haha :D
feel tt i didnt tok to my cousins enuff.. hmm try again next yr la
i drove~!
now my dad kinda can get drunk all he wans coz EVERIONE at home drives now haha
my mama say im steady..
for once some one trusts my skills
*Clap*

saw a pic on my frens blog tt left mi abit zhen han though haha
jus abit la, rite?

gotta settle dowe.. pple CA is in 25days time

0 件のコメント: