土曜日, 6月 18, 2005

finally sometime alone w myself..
miss these 'me' times alot, been hanging a round people all day, so much so tt im q sick of crowds now..
work is tiring i tink n not too fun, so after working for three weeks I finally decided that I really should start studying harder next semester as going school is so much more fun.
I really feel drained and after my OT at office till 1230am on Wednesday night, by already bad eyebags have worsened so much so that I really look like some panda now.
Boss wanted to revamp the termsheet's look and feel as usual, into something that looks more professional but as usual "how does a termsheet actually look like??" and I wonder.
The first time they actually set a time limit for the work they want me to do so I decided I really should try my best.
But from 2 to 6pm, I did up so many termsheets until my boss is finally satsified but realize that there is so many more that I have to change by that night because jon was leaving for japan the next day and I need him to vet through the work to make sure that I don't screw up the calculations in the excel sheets.
So I started my OT to be nice so that he didn't have to do it himself or pass it on to andrew who is not incharge to take over..
at 9 he told me if I really can't finish then forget it la, but I decided to stay till 11pm.
At 11pm, I was still not done, but I realize that if I leave now, I will really be buganyuan.. haha because I already stayed so long and I want to finish it like TODAY!
jon left with his wife at 9+, telling me that he would be back later. As I was working and he didnt come back I was actually q pissed off that he is so unappreciative, but at that time I was really doing the work not because I want to help my collegue but more for my own buaytahan-ness, because I cant imagine to have to continue with it the next day. He came back at midnight to be shocked that I was still there but I told him I was finishing and I really completed the job at 1230 and emailed it to him. He kept saying," eh good job, good job. thanx for your effort" etc haha

walau my eyeballs were so dry by then I couldnt really see the screen too well.
Luckily there were people on night shift in the office doing 24hr market watch, otherwise I would be super freaked out if they left me alone in that hugh office. I left by the east lobby without realizing that only the west one had one exit that is open. My dad had been waiting for me all these while since 11pm and when i was trapped by locked doors in the east lobby, I could actually see his car parked along the road in the distance.
I felt some form of panic creepg up my back because it was really dark and I couldn't see anyone around. Haha i guess that is the feeling you get when you are trapped in a building alone with no way out. Serene always says she like to be trapped in some shopping mall to play at night.. haha I always scared got hantu and I really felt creepy sia.. decided to breathe deeply and stay calm to return to the office so that I could cross over to the west lobby.
As the lift came down from the 20+th floor.. I waited.
One floor by one floor.
The lift descended.
I held my breath when the lift finally reached F1
and when the door opened
there was
someone inside!

haha the security uncle la
scared the shit out of mi, lucky i didnt jump in front of him or scream into his face haha
but he was really nice
he showed mi the way through the 29th floor to get to the other side of the building
but as i was walking with him alone in the dark bank
i was tinkg if he murders me now or lock mi in how???? no one wud find mi
haha
luckily he was jus kind and helpful n wasnt murderous haha
and i finally got home for dinner at 1am then slept at 2am reached office at 8+ lookg like some zombie

haha i jus stopped blogging for like 30min coz toking on msn
now my train of tots gone
heh
but yep tts work
met my jc class mates today!
everione hasnt changed much
but most of them whu went overseas come bk attached haha so exciting
n as usual interrogated them abit
then went to linger ard until nite for father s day dinner
the food was good la
wa im q sick of eating le
been eatg good food like EVERIDAY
prob eating away all my pay sia
n i feel obese
shit'
i tink i shud fast for a wk or sumthing
to do some deetox
but tmr meet g 3 gps of pple
sigh
sure eat eat alot again la
siannz

my jc classmates didnt change too much la.. but scary how quickly a yr passsed by so quickly.
i miss mixing w pple my age
glad to see n meet up w frens la
all those overseas r like bk
meetg huay tmrr! n serene n py
haha im too tired to tink le
suan le dont write animore

0 件のコメント: