火曜日, 11月 15, 2005

the suayest day of my life.. well in a while at least.
today i woke up late. my dad too.. so he cant send mi to sch
then i "ting" i can drive my erge's van to sch coz he's not using it.. yeahey
so off i went tink wa earli earli la 8.40 onli
along the way all's smooth.. altho i noticed the radio said got 2 chain accidents along the roads some where.. i was still tinkg.. wa so suay.. i mus drive safely
ti- aft the first gantry
im $1 poorer nvm
then i saw this cute little white oldie car in front wa q cute..
before i noe it it has stopped n i hafnt stop yet.. wa sai!
so i hurry up break..
being a good safe driver who keeps a gd distance in front i stopped in time
whew
boom! (more like a "tud!")
kao! some one kissed my van bumper..
i looked at him thru the side mirror n we hopped off the car/van
right in the middle of the road~
centre lane CTE
hope i didnt go on the radio airway
but aniwae
1st accident of my life.. im like realli shock n i dont noe wat to do
haha i still ask him how does these things go man.. its my bros van
but i checked no apparent big injury la
he's car looked alright to mi to.. but he said our bumpers got abit.. he's worse..
he gave mi his no ic name carplate..
n i told him ill get bk to him..
i gave him my name carplate n no too
but!
i stupidly dint check lor.. coz i was too stunned.. i dint even check to c if the car plate's correct not..
pui
i realized it aft i drove off.. he was still behind mi but the van door kinda blocked my view of his car plate la.. i cud only make out some numbers..
in my attempt to look think my car swerveed abit haha he got q scared i tink n he wasnt behind mi aft a while le

i shud haf called my dad immediately rite?
but coz i saw wa the CTE part like a red sea behind our cars q funni .. n i q paiseh oso
n the van dont looked v hurt so i left lor

the driver is realli q nice
a 31yo guy w wife/gf.. (who waved hello -.-") ahah (i waved too)
he some msg mi to tell mi tt he's the one who kissed my car bumper jus now and i cud call him to settle the compensation aft my bro look at it..
stuff lidat..
luckily he didnt con mi by gifing mi a wrong no.. coz i didnt check too
dunnoe how my bro's gonna handle it but im safe at home heng..

another gantry made mi another $2 poorer

well i reached sch to find tt there's prac! today
so i went to borrow lab coat
sianz
q dirty leh tsk
coz i tink suppose to bring bk wash but no one does it.. mi too.. i jus returned

sent py bk to bernard's plc haha
but i walked past my van w/o noticing.. had to walk bk
crosss a zebra crossing w some one crossing e road.. haha but she's q far away la.. i waved sorry
and parking for 3 hrs at the sci carpark made mi another $2.52 poorer.. sigh
total cost: $5.52.. more ex than taking public transport..
but a good experience gained.. glad tt my first accident was w a nice n polite driver la..

proudly.. i found my way bk to bishan frm fongseng n w my dad's "street-directory" like directions! and steady poon pipi bk to sengkang..
but onli to knock the curb abit jus before i stopped the van for the day

ha.
im home safe
less than 3 days to CAs

(it rhymes)

0 件のコメント: