月曜日, 11月 14, 2005

well my dad's fren just passed away early saturday morn.
for the past few mths my dad haf been telling mi abt this uncle w cancer, one of his sworn bros one of the driving instructors
frm wat my dad describes he has ascites, edema ard the ankle, cachexia, cancer of the spinal cord that has metastasize.. started off treatment w stage 3...
i didnt put a face to tt uncle (i shud haf)
until jus now my dad showed mi the orbiturary on straits times.
i know him! n i haf spoken to him q a few times before too..
he's one of the funnier... like to haha pple like my dad
when i was still learning how to drive n hang ard the ubi test centre area alot, sometimes i'll chitchat w my dad's fren n he's one of those tt i see more often.
im shocked that it's him.
really.
sigh i noe pple die but it feels v weird when u recog pple off the orbiturary pg
in a span of 2 mths 3 pple i noe passed away coz of cancer..
mayb i shud find time to read prof teo's notes again huh

0 件のコメント: