土曜日, 10月 28, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHH
my last line to my long post just now was hope nothing else bad happens to mi
but it just did a few seconds ago.. i just lost a damn long post.
so i'll have to leave out the details and summarize

bad things happen but i met nice kind pple la
1) cant feel the heptaosplenomeg in a young girl w ascites - on of my worse nightmares
2) the strap of my slipper came of
- so slipper became nonfunctional
- cant find anyone to borrow extra footwear
- tempted to steal OT's crocs lookalike
- an auntie and a young guy in red shirt helped mi fix the slipper temporarily altho i was left stranded and bare footed at the corridor near lift lobby 2 for dunnoe how long
- bought slippers at bazzar in the end
3) sneezing alot.. prob got frm kids due to my poor hand hygiene the first 2 days
4) friday's gone :( spent sleeping n studying in lib aft dinner
5) lost a long long post

i'm having a bad streak / a series of unfortunate events recently.. this gotta stop

my mum went ahead to get new frame for my specs in an attempt to revive it and i didnt participate in the purchase so wonder how it wud turn out.
haiz

wellbaby clinic, clerking, chp meeting, public health screening tmr
how to b at some many places at one time? i try la
fen1 shen1 shu4!!

0 件のコメント: