土曜日, 1月 13, 2007

this was my dinner on tuesday at tampines before piano class started. coz tracy dropped me off at kembangan mrt aft our chp meeting. we had a marathon chp meeting, me jeremy n tracy stayed from 9-5 for nonstop chp meeting/work w/o lunch haaa damn shagged out aft tt. met tutors in morn w dataanalysis n dataentry leaders, edit questionnaires, get them printed, fix methodology n interviewer training instructions, print stuff, teamleaders meeting... so everything went on w/o stop.
special thnx to photocopy shop auntie who rushed out 470 questionnaires for us in 1.5hrs!! she at first said cud only do 200 cause other pple have their orders but w beg, used our charm and all and she was kind enough to help us. otherwise we would have to use the shop in the lib tt's much more expensive or use coop machines tt are of poorer quality. so thankyou
also to my stickers "stickers" weidi fuqiang huiming suhui jess (hope i didnt miss out anyone cause i wasnt there sticking) - they even restuck stickers cause i carelessly forgot to tell them not to use numbers beyond 410 if we wan the numbers to run. sorry for making u guys do more work but thankyou!!

so i was real tired and decided tt my tummy's strong enuff for fast food. i was on full porridge diet from 2nd to 7th.. until my mama say let's try rice for dinner on the 7th so as to prepare me for the outside world (food) haaa and it tasted so good! so even made a new tofu dish frm some receipe bk tt was damn nice!!!! haaa so on tue i decided i have a kfc craving and after such a long meeting day i deserve it. to make myself happy. haaa
drink is of coz mountain dew.. my fav in rj.. my motivation for trng cause i use it to motivate me to hang in there no matter how tough trng gets cause at the end of trng after we change we will rush down to the vending machine downstairs at ri tt sells mountain dew! wah it's so refreshing and i love it. so it became a habit, after i train, after PE, i'll drink a can mountain dew. so for 2 yrs i drank it almost everyday. cause 2 PEs a wk n 3 trngs a wk.. haaaaa

so now mountain dew(which looks like cat's pee) is my energizer drink if i'm really super tired.
n i was real glad tt whipped potato wasnt the only thing i cud tolerate frm kfc anymore. so it means i've recovered. when i was retching away, unable to retain my food at all... my bro bought my fav whip potato to encourage my feeding haaa n it worked!
so here's kfc for me la.

piano class. must make a pt to practice daily! i hafnt today. i feel real bad tt i always cant keep up cause i dont haf time (or i dont manage my time well) to practice. the songs are so nice. i spent so much $ since feb last yr i started my class..
so beng if u're reading this go practice now! if u haf time... we cannot lidat le, otherwise cant learn all the nice songs tt are getting more difficult to play. (i'm grade 0 mah)

0 件のコメント: