土曜日, 1月 13, 2007

Working very hard on cofm now (I’ll post this later) so decided to use my fav cup (check out the little eyes looking at u when u drink) w cranberry juice for my GIT frm 7th aunt w love to cheer myself on.. haa :)
(this was a post wanted to make before admission but didnt have time till now so here it is)

i had alot of trouble finishing my cofm project because i procrastinated at the beginning of the hols and had a grand plan to spend the last week before submission doing it. in the end i spent 5 days of the last wk in hospital and stuff. luckily they extended my dateline from 3rd jan to 8th n i had abit more time.
but i was doing cofm till late at night + lotsa chp discussion was going on w my gp pple updating me during my MC also.. so i was trying to do it all
i cudnt finish the last night.. i mean i cud haf chop chop some bits but i wanted to do it presentable la. in the end i didnt sleep the whole mon early morning at all, rushed it out till 6am, wasnt the best report i cud produce but i did my best w/in the time i had la. i ended up being late for the factory visit cause i set off later abit and got caught in a terrible jam.. luckily my bro drove me, we actually were on farrer road and passed by amk long time ago when py called n the tutor said i cud go str to ST microelectronics myself. so my bro after weaving thru the jam and all had to turn bk to return to amk.. we reached alot earlier than the bus so i had to buy him breakfast to thank and appease him haaa
n we parked perpendicular to the road they were coming from. once i saw a bus, i looked. so like 3 pple in green frm afar n was thinking are they factory works instead of meddies? haha but i ran towards the bus nonetheless and they were meddies just tt 3 pple who sat near the window happen to b wearing the same color by sheer chance. i hopped on n went for the factory tour.. was functioning on adrenalin the whole day because only slept aft i went w/o sleep for 37 hrs haaa
luckily jeremy covered for me and helped me alot during the meeting. cause i brought up some pts of discussion to the tutors tt we discussed before n i interpreted the whole of the first point wrongly, on the spot so jeremy knew i was zonking out already. haaaaa n sorry dr Shankar, when he was talking to me i'll be looking at him but zoning in and out of concentration and some bits i cudnt catch at all. like i floated in and out of his speech while looking at him in his eye kinda thing oops :P
but tt was the only time la. i'm usu v attentive during meetings haaa

tt nite was one of the longest night of my life. just like usu before exams when i cant finish revising. so i told myself i shall never let this happen again and this translates tt i shud start studying soon and not spend so many hrs blogging. but i wan to get this done, out of the way and finishing packing my room before i start. so tonight is the only nite i'll spend doing such things. yup.

0 件のコメント: