水曜日, 1月 24, 2007

today at abt 4+pm i finally finished my bit for CHP and sent it to our leader weidi..
finally.
yest nite 7 pple frm the data analysis stayed till abt 1045pm doing data analysis.. haa it was quite an experience... using spss to try to select n sort variables, try to crosstab, find prevalence, confidence intervals and wat not.. and then finding out tt most variables when tested are not statistically significant anyway.. after all the trouble you have been thru. hai.
our kind treasurer jess bought us oreos, chipsmore, hershey's and say CLAIM!
and we ordered kfc to appease ourselves and CLAIM!
haaa
then fq had his projector which was used to project the spore-malaysia match on the big screen so tt some of us can watch.. then there was eating kfc while watching thepeak and later abit of 金枝玉孽 and lastly a mild joy ride home frm my bro, sending some of DA team home..

then today at 5pm i set off to go to orchard to buy a birthday present i've reserved.
sengkang to orchard.. at first i was q daunted by the distance but later (like i told howen) i've decided to take it as taking a long walk.. serene likes to say, "walking is abt clearing the head".. after being immeresed in CHP for so long, i decided tt i can kinda retire slightly aft my bit in DA has been completed... now i only need to do my job as a gp leader to try to facilitate the paper n presentation team as best as i can. i feel tt it's time to reorganize my thots and move on w my life. it always happens to me.. when i do something new, i'll get suck into the situation and behave abit weirdly.. e.g when i interned at ocbc, when i taught at wsps.. frens ll notice a change in my character and i'll tend to talk like pple tt i interact w in the new environment. yep i'm tt impressionable. altho CHP was working w my frens/classmates, i think it has affected me in q an interesting way.. in ways tt i totally dint expect.. but my nice 5hr long quiet walk allowed lots of things in me to sediment and i hope i'll b bk to my old self frm now on.

i opened my eyes bigbig to observe everyone on my journey.. caught i few things tt put a smile to my face..
kids downstairs playing badminton.. caused a scene of my mama playing badminton w me n my bros when we were young to surface.
kids in pe attire walking home in the evening.. brought me bk to the evening flag lowering session of wsps and me sending the kids off at the sch gate
a heart warming smile frm an old lady to her husband.. her husband was standing one step ahead on her on the escalator, i was standing one step behind. when we got to the top.. he turned rd on his right to look for her, but she has already quietly walked to his left.. he looked confused, then worried, then hurriedly turned ard to look for her on the left.. and she gave him this smile.. kinda like a "laughing-at-him" smile, something i seldom see in old pple i think. but they looked happy anyhow

on my way bk i saw a he/she.. dressed in a short skirt, black stockings and thick makeup.. i was like ok... but i was amused when a lady try to swallow her giggle and she had a weird look on her face.
then there was this fair little boy who hanged a hugh superman water bottle ard his neck haa.. it's those kind when u press a button, the top ll open up, then u can drink frm it? it brought me bk to a hardware store in amk central where my mama used to bring us to. tt places had shelves of household products n i rem choosing a waterbottle for myself many many yrs bk, when i was a kid.
then there was the nice lady at metro who taught me something new and solved a mystery for me.. something which i've been wondering abt for yrs... but forgot abt it until she told me today.

so i did some therapeutic shopping and got almost everything i set out to buy last wed. spent q abit of $ but in the end my mama say new clothes n shoes for cny can claim haa so :D

came home at 10.. and caught a whole episode of 金枝玉孽 for the first time. jh has been telling me it's real exciting must watch.. but i never had the time to sit ard n watch it until today. it's real exciting i must say haaa just one episode n now i'm real curious y the maid died in the pond! haaa
and i watched my chen hao! he said to 安茜 something like:
你总是要有个人照顾,
需要的时候, 有人为你奔走。
有事的时候, 有人为你出主意。
下雨的时候, 有人为你打伞。
aww.. so sweet.. esp the last line!
haaa if bradpitt's my fav frm holloywood, chenhao ll b my fav frm hk!
haa.. my mama thinks he's q ugly.. but haa i think he looks q cool wat. ^_^

but the show is reall q exciting i must say. :)

0 件のコメント: