火曜日, 7月 03, 2007

i was in NUH for 12 whole hrs today 645-645 haa
n for the first time in a long while, i overslept and failed to alight at my mrt stop, when i suddenly woke up, i saw the tampines sign n the door closed right in front of my eyes 1 sec later.
so it's journey to pasir ris n bk to tampines for me. haa
love it when they give me the happymeal box! i've got a toy too
the way my fingers move on the piano never fail to amaze me..
my mama used this ancient vcr tape to record some tv show n i watched abit of the tape to figure out wat show was tapped. it was 神雕侠侣 with 古天乐 (1995 version) n there was a national day mtv at the end... 心连心 by 陈毓云 + 梦飞船 haha which means it was 1999 National day song muahaha.. to listen to NDP songs, check this out.
http://www.singsingapore.org.sg/uiframe.asp

0 件のコメント: