水曜日, 7月 04, 2007

in OT today awaiting ACL reconstruction of a 20/C/M, i requested to examine the patient as i was q excited to feel a postive anterior drawer test + Lachman test. I finally got my chance after the patient went under GA but struggled terribly w the mother heavy leg n realize tt wat i visualized from the book w 1 hand on the thigh n the other on the leg, with knee flexed at 30degrees, and shifting the joint surfaces upon each other, is v difficult to do, cause the whole leg was moving as i was struggling to hold up a thigh w just my 2 palms. but i'm glad that the fellow in the ot showed me how he usually does it.

well aft the examination prof H asked me wat i did in jc.. i told him judo n he announced to everyone in the ot. hai... going on abt "new age girls" n "i will never let my daughter do judo" etc..
aft the op he told me that he asked me cause he saw my biceps n "something else" when i was struggling to perform Lachman test..
biceps? i told him i guess the sleeves of my scrubs r too short
me n kx gathered tt "something else" which he say he shant say r prob fats haa

i hope he doesnt recog me cause i never took off my mask in the ot ha..

0 件のコメント: