月曜日, 6月 16, 2008

heh new blog template. well i've been wanting to change the template of my blog since alot of friends told me they have problems tagging and also the nice font usually doesnt come out in most computers. but i've been procrastinating because i cant seem to find a blogskin i like, those new free blogskins i find are usu too angsty for my old soul haa. then there is always the horror of having to edit the template u dl to have those links n tagboards and it's a pain for a low-tech person like me. until i decided to try out the customize your blog thingy frm blogger. it's kinda easy but now i'm not sure if i can use my own template next time haa oops.

still organising the photos frm uganda/hk wow i've damn alot of photos. will try to post them soon.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I should email my girlfriend about it.