日曜日, 6月 22, 2008



well i love this poster most, out of all the sex and the city movie posters, probably because it reminded me of me and my girlfriends.. how we go out together to hang out, shop, drink, have fun, laugh over the silliest things and at the back of my head i just kinda know that we will continue doing it all till we're old and dying. i really like the last bit of the movie when they gave a toast for samantha's birthday and a toast to the next 50 years.

i had a fantanstic saturday.. started off w a swim at serene's place, well a great part of the time was spent chatting and laughing in the pool and a little tanning. it was a great relaxing way to spend a day haa.. then i had tsui guay and the salad, ser tossed that was really nice, and of cause lotsa love and attention from tanahbear.

then there was shopping, the kfc craving and the movie watching.. it's really sweet to see rows and rows of 4 girls coming in to watch the movie, seated in front and behind us four... sex n the city is a very girly show and it just reminds me alot abt gang and other girlfrens.. how we grew up together, in search of the many good things in life, and how we are there for each other during both good times and bad. and it seem like a prelude into the future, how we'll have to deal w marriage, family, work and all. and when i got home i received a wedding invitation.. the first to be from a classmate! see marriage! well we're there at the age where wedding invitations will keep coming in and the it's such a coincidence that eunice's jc classmate is the groom. congratulations to chyan ying and teck chuan!

haa anyway i kinda missed my last train home, luckily my erge sent us back :P kinda reminded me of the days me n serene will have to run to catch the last train at dhoby ghaut because we r out drinking n having fun :P

truly i'm grateful to have my girlfrens :) i love u girls..

0 件のコメント: